1. What is die casting?
Die casting is a casting method in which molten alloy liquid is poured into a press chamber, the cavity of a steel mold is filled at high speed, and the alloy liquid is solidified under pressure to form a casting.
2. What is hardware?
Gold, silver, copper, iron, tin
3. What kind of metal is zinc aluminum alloy?
4. What is the difference between die casting and other molding?
The main characteristics of die casting that distinguish it from other casting methods are high pressure and high speed.
5. What are the three elements of die casting?
Die-casting machine, die-casting alloy and die-casting mold are the three major elements of die-casting production, and none of them are indispensable.
6. The characteristics of die casting
(1) Castings have high dimensional accuracy and low surface roughness
(2) High casting strength and surface hardness
(3) Wide range of die-casting (lamps | lighting | motor vehicles | furniture / office supplies | bathroom hardware | electronics / electrical appliances | jewelry / clothing | building materials | tableware | toys | gifts | machinery | hardware |
(4) High productivity
(5) High metal utilization
7. What are the current problems with die castings?
1. Because the alloy liquid pressed into the mold is generally rapidly cooled and solidified under non-vacuum conditions, such as improper castings, the castings are prone to defects such as pores and water marks.
2. Die castings produced by ordinary methods cannot be subjected to high temperature heat treatment and welding.
3. At present, it is difficult to die-cast some concave parts and high melting point alloy castings.
4. The price of die-casting equipment is high, and mold manufacturing requires a certain cycle, so it is not suitable for single piece or small batch production. Only in mass production can there be good economic benefits.